Kim is 14 years old, Gabriel is 7 ½, and Patrick is 15. Each of these children has various disabilities caused by congenital defects, prematurity, and autism, to name a few. Their extraordinary parents had already raised 5 biological children, but later adopted 9 additional children, all of whom have special needs! MGCA provided gifts for Kim, Gabriel, and Patrick to help them deal with their symptoms and the rigors of regular treatments. Though it cannot be easy, this family has not been held back by the challenges they face. Instead, these children have been taught that nothing is out of reach. The example provided by this family is truly humbling.
The Children You Help
- Can you help Eduardo?
- Brothers Bonding Face-to-FaceThree-year-old Isaiah has cerebral palsy and is unable […]
- TreyFive-year-old Trey was born a preemie at 34 weeks and, […]
- BRAEDENAs a driven, determined little three-year-old, Braeden […]
- KadenDevelopmental Delays make it difficult for Kaden to […]
- NathanialLittle Nathanial suffered a traumatic brain injury, […]
- TyreeSix-year-old Tyree has Cerebral Palsy, Cortical Visual […]
- SamanthaChild’s Name: Samantha Child’s Age: 3 years 6 months […]
- OliviaMy Gym Challenged America recently received a letter […]
- IsabellaTwelve-year-old Isabella was in foster care for most […]