Kim is 14 years old, Gabriel is 7 ½, and Patrick is 15. Each of these children has various disabilities caused by congenital defects, prematurity, and autism, to name a few. Their extraordinary parents had already raised 5 biological children, but later adopted 9 additional children, all of whom have special needs! MGCA provided gifts for Kim, Gabriel, and Patrick to help them deal with their symptoms and the rigors of regular treatments. Though it cannot be easy, this family has not been held back by the challenges they face. Instead, these children have been taught that nothing is out of reach. The example provided by this family is truly humbling.
The Children You Help
- NathanialLittle Nathanial suffered a traumatic brain injury, […]
- Can you help Eduardo?
- NicholasNicholas is a sweet 5-year-old diagnosed with Autism […]
- EllianaLittle Elliana was born with microlissencephaly (very […]
- RebeccaRebecca loves her PECS Picture Communication and […]
- KristenIn March 2016, MGCA granted Kristen’s wish for […]
- LizbethBorn at 26 weeks’ gestation, Lizbeth stayed in NICU […]
- PrestonThree-year-old Preston has Autism Spectrum Disorder […]
- ColeCole has been diagnosed with Epilepsy, Infantile […]
- The MGCA T-Shirt Has ArrivedThe MGCA has arrived! Show your support by purchasing […]