Haven is 5 years old and was diagnosed with a form of Cerebral Palsy called Spastic Diplegia, which means that both of her legs are affected. Her Mom is a single parent with 2 other children. She wants the best for her children but finds it difficult to deal with the financial pressure, particularly because of the added requirements of a child with special needs. Challenged America was pleased to provide an adaptive chair for Haven to use in therapy and at daycare.
The Children You Help
- NicholasNicholas is a sweet 5-year-old diagnosed with Autism […]
- LucasLucas has been diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, severe […]
- Meet Zoelle!As the surviving twin born at 23 weeks, Zoelle has […]
- RebeccaRebecca loves her PECS Picture Communication and […]
- Can you help Eduardo?
- JulianJulian is 2 ½ years old and was recently diagnosed […]
- CharlieCharlie was diagnosed with Holoprosencephaly (HPE). […]
- JosieFour-year-old Josie has two cancerous tumors in her […]
- Meet DanielBecause of a rare brain malformation and consequent […]
- TyreeSix-year-old Tyree has Cerebral Palsy, Cortical Visual […]