Greta is 7 yrs old and suffers from Angelman Syndrome, which causes developmental delays, lack of speech, seizures, and walking and balance disorders. Individuals with Angelman Syndrome require lifelong care. In addition to dealing with Greta’s condition, her family also recently faced the tragic loss of one of her siblings. Because of these difficult circumstances, this family does not have the means to provide equipment that will improve the quality of Greta’s life. MGCA provided a booster chair for Greta that allows her to spend time with her family safely and comfortably.
The Children You Help
- OliviaMy Gym Challenged America recently received a letter […]
- EllianaLittle Elliana was born with microlissencephaly (very […]
- LucasLucas has been diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, severe […]
- AshleyLittle Ashley loves being able to communicate with her […]
- HavenHaven is 5 years old and was diagnosed with a form of […]
- Can you help Eduardo?
- KadenDevelopmental Delays make it difficult for Kaden to […]
- The MGCA T-Shirt Has ArrivedThe MGCA has arrived! Show your support by purchasing […]
- TreyFive-year-old Trey was born a preemie at 34 weeks and, […]
- CharlieCharlie was diagnosed with Holoprosencephaly (HPE). […]