Greta is 7 yrs old and suffers from Angelman Syndrome, which causes developmental delays, lack of speech, seizures, and walking and balance disorders. Individuals with Angelman Syndrome require lifelong care. In addition to dealing with Greta’s condition, her family also recently faced the tragic loss of one of her siblings. Because of these difficult circumstances, this family does not have the means to provide equipment that will improve the quality of Greta’s life. MGCA provided a booster chair for Greta that allows her to spend time with her family safely and comfortably.
The Children You Help
- KristenIn March 2016, MGCA granted Kristen’s wish for […]
- SamanthaChild’s Name: Samantha Child’s Age: 3 years 6 months […]
- AndersonHaving Sensory Processing Disorder, six-year-old […]
- JayleenJayleen was born prematurely and exposed to drugs in […]
- Can you help Eduardo?
- LizbethBorn at 26 weeks’ gestation, Lizbeth stayed in NICU […]
- Can you help Lauryn?MY GYM GIVES BACK! My Gym Crofton is sponsoring Lauryn […]
- OceanoOceano was born a month premature, delivered through […]
- AleenaAleena suffered a Hypoxic Brain Injury (lack of oxygen […]
- KadenDevelopmental Delays make it difficult for Kaden to […]