Brandon is 11 years old and has Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and Pervasive Developmental Disorder. He is considered nonverbal but understands and says some words. Brandon was often frustrated because he couldn’t get his point across. MGCA provided learning materials from Love & Learning that are specifically designed to teach children with Down Syndrome to read and write. Many children have benefitted from these materials in the past, and we are confident that Brandon will enjoy great success with them as well.
The Children You Help
- SamanthaChild’s Name: Samantha Child’s Age: 3 years 6 months […]
- KadenDevelopmental Delays make it difficult for Kaden to […]
- Can you help Eduardo?
- JaxonJaxon was born with Cerebral Palsy, mild cortical […]
- The MGCA T-Shirt Has ArrivedThe MGCA has arrived! Show your support by purchasing […]
- Brothers Bonding Face-to-FaceThree-year-old Isaiah has cerebral palsy and is unable […]
- TyreeSix-year-old Tyree has Cerebral Palsy, Cortical Visual […]
- OliviaMy Gym Challenged America recently received a letter […]
- BRAEDENAs a driven, determined little three-year-old, Braeden […]
- TreyFive-year-old Trey was born a preemie at 34 weeks and, […]